If you are looking for a saw with a motor that is engineered for versatile power that is ergonomic and ease of use, then check out the Makita 5007MG Magnesium 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw. This model has over 200 customer reviews and it has a proven performance with jobsite durability with magnesium components. It is lightweight and weighs only 10.6lbs and built with a powerful 15 amp motor that provides you with 5,800 RPM. It also has dual built in LED lights that brightens the line of the cut. It has a large cutting capacity with bevel capacity and positive stops.
Quick View Specs On The Makita Circular Saw
- Lightweight with magnesium components
- Powerful 15 amp motor
- 5,800 RPM
- LED lights that illuminate the cut line for accuracy
- Easy to use
- Carbide tipped blade, tool case, wrench and rip fence
Last update on 2023-03-30
See More Best Selling Circular Saws
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5 300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1 4-inch carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Robust circular saw design features a 15 Amp motor for cuts up to 2-7/16 In. at 90°, and is only 10.2 Lbs. in weight. Die-cast...
- Saw hook — convenient saw storage between cuts. 56° bevel capacity
- [SMALL FOR A REASON] Quick, more efficient cuts and you can take it with you when you don’t want to lug a big saw around
- [EZ-SET DEPTH GAUGE] The lever lets you go from 0-45 degree bevel settings with quick adjustment
- 5150 RPM motor of DEWALT circular saw delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe of the corded circular saw provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw is among the lightest saws in its class (8.8 lbs.)
- Electric brake of the corded circular saw stops the blade after trigger is released
Last update on 2023-03-27