If you are looking for a work horse that is up for the task and can perform various cutting tasks, then check out the DeWalt DWS779 Sliding Compound Saw. This model comes in with over 500 customer reviews and it has a solid rating. This 12 inch saw is very popular and it comes with some outstanding features that include a powerful 15 amp motor that provides you with 3,800 RPM and an integrated cutline blade positioning system. You can make back fence design cuts and 90 degree and 45 degree angles. It is also backed by the brands 3 year limited warranty.
Quick View Specs On The DeWalt DWS779 Miter Saw
- 15 amp motor
- 3800 RPM for extented power
- Back fence design cuts, 90 and 45 degree cuts
- Dust collector system
- 3 year limited warranty
See More Best Selling DeWalt Miter Saws
- Stainless-steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability for the 12-inch...
- Tall sliding fences of the mitre saw support crown molding up to 6-5/8-inch nested and base molding up to 6-1/2-inch vertically...
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Capacity to cup 3 5/8 in. nested crown and 3 1/2 in. base vertically
- Stainless-steel miter detent plate of the 10-inch miter saw blade comes with 14 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- DEWALT 20V miter saw utilizes 20V Max* battery pack (DCB204) which provides on average 183 cuts of 2x4 Pine or 275 cuts of 3-1/4...
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility...
- Miter saw crow stop accurately positions crown molding vertically against the saw fence
- Includes 2 stops - one for each side of the blade
Last update on 2022-11-29