A saw that delivers power, speed and cut with ease is the DeWalt DC391B 1/2 Inch 20V Max Circular Saw. This model is very popular and comes in with over 600 customer reviews. So if you are on the market for a lightweight, high strength and durable saw check this one out today. It features a powerful 460 MWO with 5150 RPM motor and 0-50 degree bevel capacity for aggressive cuts. It is designed with optimized rubber overmold comfort grip along with a 6.5 inch carbide-tipped blade and more.
Quick View Specs On The DeWalt Circular Saw
- Cordless tool
- 51,50 RPM motor
- lightweight magnesium shoe for jobsite durability
- 0-50 degree bevel cut capacity
- 6.5 inch carbide-tipped blade
Last update on 2023-05-31
See More Best Selling Circular Saws
SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide - 5280-01
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5 300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1 4-inch carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
DEWALT 20V MAX Circular Saw, 6-1/2-Inch Blade, 460 MWO Engine, 0-50 Degree Bevel Capability, Bare...
- 5150 RPM motor of DEWALT circular saw delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe of the corded circular saw provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
Worx WX429L 4 Amp WORXSAW 4.5" Electric Compact Circular Saw
- [SMALL FOR A REASON] Quick, more efficient cuts and you can take it with you when you don’t want to lug a big saw around
- [EZ-SET DEPTH GAUGE] The lever lets you go from 0-45 degree bevel settings with quick adjustment
Ryobi 18V 5-1/2" Circular Saw
- 5-1/2" Circular Saw
Makita 5007Mg Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 pounds) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
Last update on 2023-05-27