If you are on the market looking for the best table saw under $400 and you can’t seem to make up your mind, then this is the source for you. Sometimes one of the main reasons for indecision is the amount of choices that are available within your budget. Here we narrow down the choices to include only the best for your budget. Check them out below.
3 Best Table Saws Under $400
Best Rated Power Table Saw With Laser
A saw that combines, power, precision and portability is the Rockwill RK724S Table Saw With Laser. This model has four times the cutting capacity of many of the comparable 10 inch table saws.
This one is lightweight for the job, versatility with most cutting depth of saws in its class as well as a folding fence for extra wide cuts.
Top Rated Portable Jobsite Table Saw
A table saw that is durable and provides the ultimate in portability is the Bosch GTS1031 Portable Jobsite Table Saw. This 10 inch saw features 15 amps with bevel and angle of -2 to 47 degrees with a 10 inch blade diameter.
There is a 6 feet cord with Bosch’s innovative smart guard system with on-tool storage under the table.
Best Versatile Table Saw On The Market
A versatile table saw that can get the job done is the Dewalt DW745 Table Saw. This one provides a powerful performance with large rip capacity, a guarding system and a compact and portable design.
It features an 1850 watt motor at 15 amps with quick tool free adjustments, telescoping fence rails with a 3 year warranty and more. It is very popular with over 600 reviews and a rating of 4.7 stars.
Check Out More Best Selling Table Saws Today
- Portability: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- Easy adjustments: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Your purchase includes one Dewalt table saw, 10inch 24-tooth carbide blade, rolling stand, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence, 2x...
- Other Specs: Max rip to left of blade – 22inch | Max rip to right of blade – 32-1/2inch | Max width of Dado – 13/16inch |...
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 24.2 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- [SETS UP IN SECONDS] Take this table saw to the job site or move it around the workshop. There’s even a built-in carry handle
- [CUTS LIKE A FULL-SIZE] With the standard guard and riving knife system you can perform rip, cross, scroll, and miter cuts
- Stainless-steel miter detent plate of 12-inch miter saw blade comes with 14 positive stops
- The mitre saw features the precise miter system and machined base fence support
Last update on 2022-11-28