Today, we are going to focus on the best table saw under $200 that you can buy for your money. These type of saws are great to have around for the job because they are so versatile. So if you are looking to put down some hardwood floors, this is the tool that can make the task a lot easier. Now with that being said, within this price range, there is no shortage of models that you can choose from. But to make your search easy, we have put together a list of the most highly recommended models that are on the market based on customer reviews and ratings. Check out the list below.
3 Best Table Saws Under $200 To Buy
Last update on 2022-11-29
TackLife 15 Amp Table Saw
A beast of a machine is the TackLife 15 Amp Table Saw. This model is great for the money and can take on many different cutting jobs on the job or around the house. It features a 15A motor that provides a speed of 4800 rpm for easy cutting. It also has a push stick with triangular base feet for support and can cut 45 degree bevel cuts.
Genesis GTS10SB 10″ Table Saw
A great saw for light duty home use can be found in the Genesis GTS10SB Table Saw. This 10 inch saw should be on your short list to check out today. Some of the key features include a powerful 12 amp motor with 4,800 RPM with a die-cast aluminum table. You can perform rip, miter, bevel and compound cuts and it has a self aligning rip fence and a 2 year warranty.
Rockwell Bladerunner RK7323 Portable Table Saw
A model that is portable, versatile and accurate for cutting is the Rockwell Bladerunner RK7323 Portable Table Saw. This is a very popular model and has plenty of reviews. This one features a steel rip fence and you can cut wood, metal, tile, plastic and aluminum. It has a built in table handle so that you can carry it anywhere along with hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider materials and instant tool free blade changes.
Check Out More Top Selling Table Saws Today
- Portability: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- Easy adjustments: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Your purchase includes one Dewalt table saw, 10inch 24-tooth carbide blade, rolling stand, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence, 2x...
- Other Specs: Max rip to left of blade – 22inch | Max rip to right of blade – 32-1/2inch | Max width of Dado – 13/16inch |...
- [SETS UP IN SECONDS] Take this table saw to the job site or move it around the workshop. There’s even a built-in carry handle
- [CUTS LIKE A FULL-SIZE] With the standard guard and riving knife system you can perform rip, cross, scroll, and miter cuts
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 24.2 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- Legendary worm drive gearing with 3-5/8 inch depth of cut and 30-1/2 inch rip capacity
- Precision rack and pinion fence system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts
Last update on 2022-11-29