In the category of the best table saws under $150 is where you can find some of the most affordable units that are great for tackling jobs around the house. So if you are laying down hardwood floors or need to cut some 2 x 4’s to build a planter box, then this is a great way to go. These models have some great features to assist you with your task. Now to make things easier for you we have already done the research and have put together a list of a few of the top rated based on customer reviews and ratings. Check them out below.
3 Best Table Saws Under $150
Top Rated Craftsman Saw On The Market
A beast of a machine is the Craftsman Evolv 28461 Table Saw. This 10 inch saw features a smooth table top surface for cuts with a 15 amp motor along with an easy to adjust miter gauge for accuracy and tight bevels and corners.
It has an guard system for versatility and excellent blade coverage and has a top rating.
Top Rated Portable Tabletop Saw
If you are on a low budget and you are searching for an affordable table saw cutting solution, then check out the Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw. This model has plenty of reviews and comes highly recommended.
This model cuts wood quick and it weighs less than 15lbs. There is a hold down guard and splitter cuts wider material with tool free blade changes along with a 5 piece starter blade set.
Affordable Choice Table Saw For The Money
Another excellent choice is the WORX WX572L BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw. Based on customer reviews, this model is portable and easy to use. Some of the key features include a traditional guard and riving knife system for cross and rip cuts.
It is light weight with a compact design and it cuts wood, metal, plastic and aluminum and it has an adjustable miter gauge, safety switch and many accessories.
Check Out More Best Selling Table Saws Today
- Portability: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- Easy adjustments: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 24.2 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- Powerful 1. 75 Hp Contractor Grade motor easily handles hardwoods
- 30 Inch Rip Capacity handles large stock and 13/16 in. X 8 in. STACKED DADO CAPACITY
- Legendary worm drive gearing with 3-5/8 inch depth of cut and 30-1/2 inch rip capacity
- Precision rack and pinion fence system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts
- INCLUDES: Table saw, 10-Inch 40-Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade, Blade Guard, Push Stick, Wrenches, Kickback, Rip Fence and Miter Gauge...
- MOTOR: Powerful 15 Amp motor with 4,500 RPM for tackling the toughest cutting applications
Last update on 2023-03-27